Global Sports Events
DB SCHENKERsportsevents offers planning and project coordination in logistics service for sports events of all sorts.
The DB SCHENKERsportsevents team is specialized in logistics for international sport events and is at your disposal: starting with planning and project coordination up to organising logistics services of all kinds - DB SCHENKERsportsevents is your first contact.
DB Schenker China is the Official Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance Exclusive Supplier of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. DB Schenker has signed a long-time partnership contract with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) until Beijing 2008. DB Schenker Germany is the “Official Co Partner of the German Olympic Team“.
Other well known customers of DB SCHENKERsportsevents include sports-sponsoring, TV and media companies, event agencies and further suppliers, which are involved in supplying international sports-events (i.e. for hospitality areas, merchandising products, media centres, etc.).
In addition to the logistics services for sport events DB SCHENKERsportsevents offers exclusive logistical concepts for:
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Torch relay
- Hospitality Houses, accommodation facilities
- Pre-events, test events
- Conventions, fairs and exhibitions related to the sports industry
- Key Account events
Many sport events have already benefited from the know-how of DB SCHENKERsportsevents:
- Olympic Summer Games 2000 in Sydney and 2004 in Athens
- Olympic Winter Games 2002 in Salt Lake City and 2006 in Turin
- Athletics World Cup 2001 in Edmonton, 2003 in Paris and 2005 in Helsinki
- FIFA Football World CupTM 2002 in Japan / Korea and 2006 in Germany
- UEFA EUROTM 2004 in Portugal
- Volvo Ocean Race 2005/2006
- Asian Games 2006 in Doha, Qatar and many other international
Besides the Olympic Summer Games 2008 in Beijing, DB SCHENKERsportsevents is on the right track and well prepared for many other sport events worldwide.
Feel free to contact us if you are planning your team lineup for your next event.
DB SCHENKERsportsevents - Logistics for records.
Last modified: 23.07.2014